CUSTOMISED AND ACCURATE
For us, quality means increasing the value of your production by avoiding risks and wastage.
With their interdisciplinary expert knowledge, our specialists support and guide you in making sustainable improvements to your quality processes. That’s how your production, logistical, and administrative procedures can be continuously optimised. So advanced quality planning is essential for the zero-defect level being aspired to.
VALUE STREAM MAPPING
We improve process management in your production and services on the basis of value stream mapping. Using this analysis tool, we identify and eliminate the inefficient processes and unnecessary idle times in your production processes.
We also use it to pursue the following targets:
- Increasing capacity utilisation
- Improving ability to meet delivery deadlines
- Improving quality
- Reducing inventory
- Reducing lead time
In most cases, the value stream mapping process is initially carried out backwards from the end customer to production and all the way back to the supplier. Subsequent steps, alternating between going forwards and backwards, can improve the model. We use this modelling separately for each range of products.
The term defect management is used to describe all the human activities used by people when reacting to defects in a human-machine system to ultimately rectify the defect or to initially limit its effects.
When it comes to defect management, we systematically analyse, diagnose, screen and prevent defects, and introduce and evaluate counter measures. In doing so we reduce the probability of serious consequences.
When it comes to risk management, we take the following steps:
- Identifying the risks, describing what type of risk they are, and what their causes and their effects are
- Analysing the identified risks with regard to the likelihood of them occurring and their possible effects
- Evaluating the risks by comparing them with risk acceptance criteria determined beforehand (e.g. from standards and guidelines)
- Overcoming/controlling risks by taking measures to reduce the risks and/or probability of them occurring, or to make the consequences manageable
- Risk monitoring using parameters which give information about current risks (risk indicators)
- Recording risks by documenting all processes which take place in association with the risk analysis and evaluation
SYSTEM, PROCESS AND PRODUCT AUDITS
We take on planning, carrying out and checking audits. It’s also possible to train internal auditors, and to assist and support when certification is pending. We can implement verification and validation measuresin every department.
Using the results determined, we will define individual plans of action together with your departments.
We oversee suppliers of critical components or components to be developed with the aim of adapting their production to the individualrequirements of respective customers. We holistically assess the ability of a supplier, and improve the existing processes together. Our servicesinclude auditing, creating and implementing action plans and subsequently checking their effectiveness.
Documentation and monitoring occur after consulting and considering all parties involved.
Our process optimization continuously improves the efficiency and effectiveness of existing business, development, production, logistics and quality processes, as well as the usage of the resources required for this. To do this, we use well-known management concepts such as Six Sigma or Kaizen.
We offer support in acquiring industrial equipment, tools and moulds on the local or global market.
- Support in feasibility studies
- Support in the development process for tools and equipment
- Coordinating agreements on specifications and project targets, investigating status in good time if there are discrepancies
- Regular visits to suppliers with significant documentation
- Communication interface for technical sales processing
- Mediation in conflict situations
- Approval of all tools with tool suppliers (tool approval = buy off)
- Monitoring packaging and relocation of tools
PRODUCT AND PROCESS APPROVAL (PPA/PPAP)
Our product and process approval services include:
- The prompt delivery of IMDS datasets and PPA and PPAP documents which are correct in every respect
- Carrying out checks for completeness and plausibility on incoming sampling documents
- Creating outgoing samples (in German/English and on the respective online portals)
- PPA, PPAP and IMDS training (in German and English, all over the world)
ADVANCED PRODUCT QUALITY PLANNING (APQP)
– complete or partial –
“Advanced Product Quality Planning” is continuous project management for product and quality planning. It is suitable for all stages of the product development process.
Our aim is to avoid defects by using a uniform, product-related documentation structure/hierarchy that provides the user (manufacturer) with the necessary transparency about the manufacturing process. This simplifies production management. All information and documents relevant to the project and products are planned, monitored and managed centrally.