QUALITY PROFESSIONALS & TRAINING
RECRUITMENT AND TRAINING – FIRST-CLASS AND QUALIFIED
With our services in the area of QUALITY PROFESSIONALS & TRAINING, we find suitable skilled personnel and managers to occupy your vacancies. We customise our services to you and cater to your requirements.
Our recruiting team supports you throughout the entire search and selection process, from direct communication and communicating and corresponding with candidates all the way through to introducing the candidate. Upon request, we can also support you with the onboarding phase of the newly hired employee.
With QUALITY PROFESSIONALS we provide you with assessment and coaching to support and secure your recruitment process with data. So objective assessment and selection is possible. This data is also interesting in terms of staff retention, personnel development and promoting team spirit.
Our experts can also support your quality department if the situation demands it, and we can make them available to you if you have a temporary staff shortage or in the event that staff do not have the requisite qualifications.
Recruitment and selection
- Targeted search for direct placements and temporary project work
- Search for highly-qualified and competent candidates
- Leads to reduced overall costs for each recruitment
Assessments | Coaching | Development
- Harrison Assessments, DISC for coaching or selection, business coaching
- Leads to staff retention and commitment
- General Manager, Operations Manager, interim management on an operational level
- Filling in gaps and providing training and mentoring to further develop employees
In the area of QUALITY TRAINING, we provide you with training sessions which are always adapted to the customer’s current requirements and individual needs. We help your suitable employees become qualified as specialised experts for your company using targeted training programmes.
- Robust production process
- Foundations of quality management
- Ensuring new parts are ready
- Supplier management
- APQP – Advanced Product Quality Planning
- FMEA – Failure Mode and Effects Analysis
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- MSA – Measurement Systems Analysis